[AMRadio] recent comments on AM

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Jan 13 20:00:49 EST 2006

Ok Pete, why didn't the group in Newington notify me that the poll was
available and how to access it?   An since it is on the web, what about
people who do not either own or can find it on the web?

This is nothing but an excuse.  The best thing the ARRL has accomplished for
the general amateur population is their stance against BPL.  That has
brought some change, but given their stance on Bandwidth, we might all as
well subscribe to the web and leave radio to others.

73  Jim
W5JO

Yes Bob, we probably have too many opinions that do not fit.