[AMRadio] replay to comment

UVCM INC uvc1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 18:24:24 EST 2006

Very good point, we should take note at this comment, why should we have
everything dictated to us on the radio bands, there really is enough room
for all, as long as operators don't splatter and cause HARM TO OTHERS, lets
regulate our selves, we are not a bunch of CB'er,
The fighting and splattering of A FEW SSB'ers on the AM windows sounds like
CB operators of the 70's
Brad KB7FQR