[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11305

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 15 08:48:14 EST 2006

This over-regulation holds true for a lot of other realms in the U.S. laws,
but I digress. The problem is that we are so accustomed to being
incentivized, and over-regulated that we do not have good self-discipline
on the bands. So much for self-policing. Riley stops the tip of the iceberg.

It comes out in SSBers trying to stomp on AMers, and the wholesale
disregard for ALL other modes that has been amply demonstrated by
the UNATTENDED Pactor Robot QRO land-based stations, which
supply commercial internet services to ships at sea on the amateur radio
bands.

This is looking more and more like a catch twenty-two for
amateur radio. I think 10m may end up being the most useful and
peaceful band for AM and CW ops.