[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11305

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 15 13:37:00 EST 2006

Phill Galasso said, "Are Canadians and Europeans
somehow part of an amateur radio elite, while Americans are uncultured slobs
who sit on their porches guzzling Pabst Blue Ribbon and peeing in their
flower beds? Please give us more credit for that!"

Hey Phill,   I bought a privacy fence for a reason! Have you been spying on
me? I haven't yet combined the activities with gulping down "deep fried
Oreo's yet, but now that I have the recipe (thanks to your web
site)....watch out!

Got to go, nature calls...where's that flowerbed? :-)

Regards,
Jim Candela
WD5JKO