[AMRadio] Coleman Powermate "Cold Heat" Soldering iron review

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Sun Jan 15 14:22:15 EST 2006

Don,
    I have a butane 'powered' Weller iron that is just the berries for doing
outside antenna work. You can take the tip off and it becomes a small blow
torch which has helped when working with copperweld lines. Usually those
gadgets on TV that you end up being saturated with commercials are generally
nothing more than snake oil.
Mike(y)
W3SLK