[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11305

Phil Galasso k2pg at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 15 17:51:49 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
> I haven't yet combined the activities with gulping down "deep fried
> Oreo's yet, but now that I have the recipe (thanks to your web
> site)....watch out!

Hey Jim,
Wait until I put the recipe for chocolate covered prunes (developed on New
Year's Day) on the site! That would allow people to fit right in with the
SSB crowd on 75 and the crowd that hangs out on the local 2 m repeater
during the day, talking about their last BMs and their medical problems.
BTW, that confection tastes a lot like Raisinettes.

Did you try my chocolate enrobed cake recipe yet? That one's GUARANTEED to
add a couple of inches to your waist! It won't go well with Pabst Blue
Ribbon, though...but, then, neither do the prunes. I'll stick to eating the
deep fried Oreos when I'm drinking beer...I prefer Yuengling (our local
brand) to Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Gotta go now...no flower beds here in frozen Northeast Pennsylvania in
January, just plenty of snow!

Phil G.
K2PG