[AMRadio] Re: Your comments about AM

Clay Curtiss W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Sun Jan 15 23:36:59 EST 2006

Mike Mertel, K7IR, developed what I believe is one the most innovative new
antenna ideas in years if not in decades.  The U.S. Patenet office
apparently agrees and awarded him a patent for it.  Mike is an Electrical
Engineer but I don't believe he worked in the antenna field before starting
SteppIR.  That was born from his interest in ham radio.

www.steppir.com

73,
Clay  W7CE