[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11305

bud chiller b_chill_98 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 14:22:11 EST 2006

Hi Brain,
De Bud... WD8BIL.

One point to consider amongst all the "free for all,
chicken little sky falling fantacies" is simply this.

Any action the FCC takes in regards to 11305 will be
limited by the IARU Plans for Region 2. These plans
have all the safeguards against the W8JI doom n' gloom
scenerios. ex: His 7015 AM buddies trashing
7000-7030Khz; simply could not happen. IARU does not
allow phone emissions below 7050Khz in region 2!

So in the end, all our prposal CAN DO is limited by
the IARU Bandplan for Region 2. Simple as that.

 http://www.ncdxf.org/Beacon/bandplan.html

73s.....
Bud