[AMRadio] Re: Your comments about AM

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at blazenet.net
Mon Jan 16 16:17:54 EST 2006

Of course IMTS was around for decades before cell phones.
And if I remember correctly was operational before widespread usage of
automatic phone patches on 2 meters.

And as far as "new" technology, if you talk to most hams about trunking (now
about 15 years old)
for two way radio their eyes glaze over.