[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11305

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Mon Jan 16 19:20:51 EST 2006

Sorry Bob but I diasagree. I'm not an Extra but is it so bad to have a
little space set aside as incentive for people to study more and improve
their ticket? If you don't want to, you still have 99.999% of the ham bands
available to you. Do we really ALL have to be in one big feel-good
all-the-same soup?

73,

Mark W1EOF