[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Jan 16 22:21:19 EST 2006

I am sure there will be violators to this plan.  The sad thing is people do
not respect others.  However, all things considered, I believe the overall
effects of RM 11305 will be positive.

When not very many people make contact with stations as low as the example,
they will move to a more active part of the band.  At least I hope, but the
fact remains, more space is needed for phone operation and the lower half of
80, 40,and 20 are under utilized.

73  Jim
W5JO