[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Mon Jan 16 23:44:05 EST 2006

Jim -

I am a CW op about 99% of the time. Yet I have to be honest and say I agree
with you on 80M. Other than during a contest, we can give up some space to
phone operation. I'd say to be fair a starting point would be 3700. Maybe
3650. However I disagree on 40M and 20M, especially 40M. Almost every night
that little sliver of usable band is filled with CW signals. If you are not
an Extra, as a CW op your version of 40M is 7026 - 7046 most night. 20kc.
Not a heck of lot of room ro stretch out at all. I'd love to be able to get
that @*&^$@* broadcast out of 40M. Holy moly if we had that whole band
unmolested it would be a GREAT place to play.

Just my feelings as a CW op.

73,

Mark W1EOF

<SNIP>