[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11305

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jan 17 08:29:49 EST 2006

Does the  IARU conference of 2002 provide for some relief
on 40m from the incessant SWBC pests from 7100 to 7300 kHz.

Does  the IARU conference of 2002 provide some relief for the
CW ops being blasted by slop bucket signals all the way down
to the bottom of the dial?

Why does the solution to "gentlemen's agreements" always
have to involve  1500W p.e.p. and a phased array antenna? (grin!)