[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Tue Jan 17 09:25:39 EST 2006

Just get on 40 meters and consider it a challenge to communicate over
the broadcasting stations.  You have as mush right to be there as them.
Start up talking to you neighbor running as much as you can to a low
angle radiator.  Be sure your not zero beat.  Don't think for a minute
that the heterodyne you cause won't be heard over seas.  That should
start an inquiry.  Then again, they would probably just take 40 meters
away from us.

John,
WA5BXO