[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jan 17 09:34:08 EST 2006

John, are we allowed use of 40 meters on a secondary basis?  Wasn't this one
of the reasons the FCC under Johnson reduced output power to 1500 PEP rather
than 2 KW PEP.  That showed the overseas broadcasters we were cooperating.

I know many years ago they complained mightily about the hams in Region 2
were over riding the broadcast stations.

73  Jim
W5JO