[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

Bob Scupp k5sep at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 15:06:14 EST 2006

"The exact same thing can be said of the ARRL
proposal.
The only difference is that the ARRL proposal hampers
everyone
with a lot more complicated rules and hampers the FCC
with
enforcing something they don't have time to monitor."

Brian-

I agree with you! Based on historical retrospect, the
FCC will not possess the budgetary means to enforce it
also. The ARRL will not want to enforce it through the
Official Observer program because of legal liability.
Therefore, the entire Amateur Radio community will
have to respond to it. Sorry, but I do no think that
will happen either or will be far and few between and
totally ineffective!

"Just the fact ma'am and only the facts!", as they say
on Dragnet.

Thanks for your and everyone else's comments.

73's,

Bob K5SEP