[AMRadio] Call for Comments (please respond off list)

Bob Scupp k5sep at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 14:46:53 EST 2006

Paul-

Hi! I guess you have seen my comments even though I am
a former ARRL Rocky Mountain Division Vice Director
(1990-1994 two terms). I am not an ARRL politico
mindless robot subject to unquestionable faith to
Newington. I have self identity and mind of my own.

Your idea of e-mailing off list is a great idea Paul!
Thanks for your hard dedicated work. I am behind
torpedoing this RM-1106 disaster 100%. If we leave it
to an NPRM and modification it will be even more of a
blurred mess and possibly totally unenforceable.

Thanks again Paul!

73's,

Bob K5SEP