[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Thu Jan 19 12:36:47 EST 2006

There is a difference between LEGAL and considerate Don. There are many
activities
that I COULD legally participate in I don't. Because it would be
inconsiderate and rude.
I would be ashamed of myself to win points in a contest while I stepped all
over my
fellow hams enjoyment of the hobby.

I guess that's my point exactly and why I find myself in a quandry about
RM-11305. In
theory it sounds good but I wonder how many hams will take the attitude
"It's perfectly
legal for me operate SSB on 7002, so I will."???

73,

Mark W1EOF