[AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306

bud chiller b_chill_98 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 14:06:37 EST 2006

That's the mistake many are making. Even if 11305 is
approved by the Comission it's effects will most
likely be tempered with the IARU plans for Region 2.
As Don pointed out, those guidelines are not
enforcible but the Commission has already ruled with
the IARU attitudes as spelled out in comments from
their 2002 conference. Ref RM-10740

We recognized this when we wrote the petition on page
iii paragraph 4.

So the fears of a mass migration of phone into the cw
bands is nothing but a ploy to insite panic and
bolster opposition based on a false premise.

Bud WD8BIL