[AMRadio] RE: This is so neat - VanityHQ.com map

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 16:21:18 EST 2006

I must be looking at another website because when I type in my zipcode into
www.vanityhq.com I get a map and when I click on the pushpin that looks like
it's where I live, it comes up with the correct address but it says that
w2iij(my call up until 1996) lives there and it's a General.  What am I
doing wrong?

Bob