[AMRadio] 32V-2 speech amp question

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jan 23 19:18:33 EST 2006

I drilled many a hole in the past, and even took rigs apart to use
for parts, back when people were giving them away ($50.00 for
a 32v3, $200.00 for a 30k1, $10.00 for a dx100, etc.

But no more, I build my own and do not ruin vintage stuff now.
Restoring something is a good idea for those who want to
play with the old stuff I guess.

Brett