[AMRadio] (no subject)

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Mon Jan 23 20:53:45 EST 2006

Larry...
	Thanks for that post.  When I was a kid in Philadelphia, hanging on the
corner with the crowd, I would often listen to "Seventy - Seven, Double U -
A - B - See!" when the conditions were right.  I can still hear that Jingle
in my head!  (Almost 60 years old - Next April)
	I will give a listen and see if I can hear it out here in Southern Chester
County (Pa.)
Ah, - The good old days!!!!
73,
Chuck	WB3LGG