[AMRadio] Music from the 40s

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Tue Jan 24 13:34:22 EST 2006

Todd -

I know it doesn't sound the same as those 6V6's pushing your speaker, but
there are streaming alternatives on the internet. Somebody said that WABC
streams although I have not checked out their website. There are also quite
a few on live365.com. My favorite though is WMKV in Ohio. Pretty much 24/7
40s style music. Lastly there is XM radio which has a channel devoted to 40s
music.

I don't have a good AM broadcast receiver setup in the office at the moment
but I will soon. I should be able to get WABC here in RI most nights.

73,

Mark W1EOF