[AMRadio] Re: WABC oldies show

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Tue Jan 24 12:25:29 EST 2006

Hi Chuck & list,

I think the show is from 7-10PM, or maybe 8-10PM, EST, Saturday nite. And
yes, they play the old jingles too. (I think you can download .wav files of
many of the jingles from http://www.musicradio77.com/)

You should have no problem hearing them. People were calling in from as far
away as Georgia and Chicago (under the shadow of WBBM at 780, even).

 -Larry/NE1S