[AMRadio] FS: Howard Mills restored 32V-2 & R-388

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:10:42 EST 2006

Craig -

My thoughts are with you in your time of crisis. Sorry to hear of your
emergency, it must be a big one to make you resort to parting with
these rigs. I'm sure they are worth every penny, and if I had the
money, I'd buy them and use them until you wanted them back.

I'm hoping to get the 40m dipole up this weekend (stopping tonight to
pick up a needed part for completion) and was hoping to work you. I'll
keep my fingers crossed that you are back on AM soon.

73 es best of luck -

~ Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ