[AMRadio] (no subject)

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Wed Jan 25 19:03:20 EST 2006

Strange you should mention Elizabeth City, N.C. Wolfman Jack and his family
moved to that area in the late '80's. His wife was from there. Unrelated to
that, Elizabeth City, N.C. had an AM station in the late 1960's playing
essentially underground rock( which was pioneered on FM around that time).
Friend of mine said when he used to drive from N.Y. to FL, they played album
cuts and album sides.
                              Joe W4AAB