[AMRadio] Kenyon Information Sought

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Thu Jan 26 11:44:10 EST 2006

I have yet to ever see anyone get information back when they needed  Kenyon
"S" number transformer info but here goes

S-502122   another number on it is 8445491-2
This is a large 240V primary, 5000vct secondary ( 2500 - 0 - 2500 )
transformer that weights 65 lbs.

This came out of a RCA Television Transmitter that was taken out of service
about 5 years ago.

I think the 8445###  number is the RCA  P/N and the "S" number is the Kenyon
Part number.  It is my belief that the "S" numbers Kenyon transmformers and
chokes are OEM parts, made for a particular manufacturer. I have NEVER found
them listed in any cataloge.

What I need to know, is what is the current capability of this transformer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, God Bless, and 73's

Ronnie - W5SUM