[AMRadio] Why the League Petition would be BAD for AM

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Jan 26 14:26:53 EST 2006

Here ya go Jim. ARRL has the "Amateur Auxiliary of the FCC":
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/org/am_aux.html

If you contact your ARRL Section Manager he/she should be able to contact
some OO's somewhere in your area to pay some extra attention to the
frequencies where you are having problems. May not be the ultimate fix
but it at least gets the ball rolling and could provide some documented
evidence if you have to pursue it further with the FCC.

Pete, wa2cwa