[AMRadio] Why the League Petition would be BAD for AM

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Jan 26 14:35:08 EST 2006

Bob said: "ARRL will not want to enforce it through the Official Observer
program because of legal liability."

It might be helpful if you could explain what "legal liability" you are
referring to.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:24:24 -0800 (PST) Bob Scupp <k5sep at yahoo.com>
writes:

> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Web page appears in opposition to RM-11306
> I agree with you! Based on historical retrospect, the FCC will not
possess the budgetary means to enforce it also. The ARRL will not want to
enforce it > through the Official Observer program because of legal
liability. Therefore, the entire Amateur Radio community will have to
respond to it. Sorry, but I