[AMRadio] Re: reply to SSB interference

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Thu Jan 26 12:41:37 EST 2006

Hi Brad (and group),

While I don't necessarily disagree with you (and certainly not your motive),
we have to be aware of the fact that in-fighting among amateurs in front of
the FCC makes us ALL look bad, in their eyes. Too many complaints, even if
they are all justifyable ones, will make the amateur radio service look more
and more like a PITA to the FCC, who barely has enough resources anymore to
deal with only the most blatant, destructive, offenses.

OTOH, I can't offer any solution for dealing with these guys other than
ignore them & hope they go away.

73,
 -Larry/NE1S