[AMRadio] reply to SSB interference

Phil Galasso k2pg at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 26 21:36:22 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
> To the group,
>
> This is what we need to do as a TEAM, see FCC letter below) monitor all
> persons INTERFERING WITH Qso's and our net.

Perhaps the best thing to do regarding these idiots is to simply IGNORE THEM
and NEVER mention anything on the air at all about the interference or
heckling. This is the policy that was always used in the Army MARS nets.
Usually, the hecklers will then go away. If they don't, monitor them
carefully and write down their callsigns (if they use any) and other
pertinent information, but DO NOT say anything on the air about the
interference. Then file a complaint to the FCC.

Take care,
Phil Galasso
K2PG