[AMRadio] hecklers

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Jan 27 13:26:45 EST 2006

Gee Paul, where is your rallying cry for RM-11305 or did the lights come
on?
And, where did you come up with this:
"Everyone on here is aware that the AM Community is held to higher
standards than virtually all other activities on the HF bands. Providing
a phantom
standard as a hoop we should have to jump through would be an effective
way to try to make trouble against us."

Sounds like paranoia is really starting to set in.

Pete, wa2cwa