[AMRadio] WTB 19" desk racks

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Jan 27 16:25:47 EST 2006

   I'm in the market for a pair of 19", 3' open 'desk'-type racks - the
kind with the wide base and tapering sides. Should be a reasonably matched
pair, hopefully the same basic finish - black crinkle, if that's not
pushing my luck too far.  I specifically do not need enclosed, "Bud" style
racks.

   These will be used to hold my ever-growing horde of BA Stuff - mainly
recievers and related gear.

   Shipping will be to Carson City, NV zip 89706.

   Pay via PayPal, MO, Cheque, Cash, potatoes, live chickens, etc.

   Please get back to me privately, off-list.  Thanks!

Cheers

John  KB6SCO