[AMRadio] hecklers

rbethman at comcast.net rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 17:45:30 EST 2006

Pete,

The ONE thing gleaned from ALL this "discussion" is YOUR extreme bias.

Experience has demonstrated that the League has NOT been responsive to the ham community.

Am I currently a member?  Absolutely NOT!  Why?  During my membership, the ONLY thing ANY League "officer" EVER did was to query and collect traffic data.  NEVER has an "officer" asked any questions NOR responded to any issues to myself or others.

ALL elections gave a short BIO - NO information to make an informed decision!  Never anyone whom MET with members or non-members.  To put it bluntly - a very strong appearance of "political hacks" representing ANYTHING "BUT" the Community!

Bob - N0DGN

From: Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com>