[AMRadio] hecklers

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Fri Jan 27 18:11:47 EST 2006

I don't see the ARRgghhL's RM-11306 setting any approval records either! I
laud the CTT for having a HUGE scrotum to take on this task. Knowing full
well they weren't going to get carte blanc acceptance. In my opinion, I
think that RM-11305 is the fairest for ALL hams regardless of what mode they
operate. Sorry but I can't say the same for your precious (be)League(d).
Mike(y)
W3SLK