[AMRadio] hecklers

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Jan 27 19:40:15 EST 2006

It doesn't take huge scrotum to write a proposal that says nothing other
than "we're all nice and "well mannered" amateurs; we don't need any
rules to manage our band activity. It just takes a well written
presentation and a great flair with the English language. Of course any
proposal should be substantiated with good data and an implementation
plan which unfortunately, this proposal has neither. You might want to
ask the writers why they also omitted 40 meter phone band privileges for
the General Class amateur in our ITU-Region 2 Section 97.301. If in
error, then any data submitted as part of this proposal, should be
questioned for accuracy.

Pete, wa2cwa