[AMRadio] hecklers (II)

Larry Szendrei ne1s at neandertech.com
Fri Jan 27 20:38:00 EST 2006

Hi Paul!

I think you misunderstood me. I don't disagree with anything you say
below. My comment was in reply to the one advocating burying the FCC in
heckler complanits. I was advocating restraint (except for the most
extreme or recurring cases) because of the potential for unforeseen
adverse consequences.

I wasn't even thinking about the ARRL at the time.

73,
-Larry/NE1S

-snip-