[AMRadio] hecklers

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Jan 28 14:50:06 EST 2006

I guess a lot depends on what you do on 6 and 2 meters. Many of the
Technicians, Generals, Advanced, and Extra Class amateurs use the
dedicated CW sub bands to work "weak-signal" DX during times of tropo,
aurora, Sporadic E, and F2 type conditions and also for those who
experiment with moonbounce. With today's arsenal of digital code readers
and computer generated code sending, one does not have to pass a code
test to send and receive code. PSK-31 and other digital coded formats are
also becoming very popular in the VHF bands for weak-signal work.

Pete, wa2cwa