[AMRadio] hecklers

Mike Sanders K0AZ k0az at corpranet.net
Sat Jan 28 16:00:10 EST 2006

The low end of 6 meters is used EXTENSIVELY on CW for weak signal
intercontinental DX.
Those who do not use CW just miss out. CW is legal on all 4 Mcs. of 6 meters
yet when used
above 50.100 or better yet 50.125 is usually met with an ill informed jammer
who thinks it is
illegal to use in the "phone" portion of the band.

73 de K0AZ       6 Meter DXCC #436 and 6 Meter WAZ #37      not all but
mostly CW.

K0AZ  Mike Sanders
18169 Highway 174
MT Vernon, Missouri 65712-9171