[AMRadio] RM-11306 9 Days to file

W2INR w2inr at amfone.net
Sat Jan 28 20:28:52 EST 2006

This is just an reminder that the filing deadline is just around the
corner for commenting on 11306. The filing deadline is Monday Feb 6,2006.

INMO the biggest injustice done here was the ARRL's decision to file
this proposal without going to it's members for their input. I notice
when they want contributions or are trying to sell us something they do
a mass mailing but as an member I was not asked for any formal input nor
was I sent any info on their decision to do this.. From what I have
heard many found themselves in the same situation. Many in my local club
did not know anything about this proposal until I brought it up !!
There is something wrong with this and we need to let the ARRL know that
we are part of the process.

If we accomplish anything a large turnout on the comments should send a
message to the ARRL that we should be and insist on being part of the
procees when it comes to how our Service/Hobby is managed.

Please take a few minutes and submit your comments on the proposal.
Whether your comments are pro or con our participation is the important
part.

I am still offering to submit comments on your behalf. If you wish for
me to do so please send your comments along with your call ad legal
address as listed on QRZ to

  stoprm11306 at amfone.net

Thanks you for your time and thanks to the many that have already shown
their interest in our hobby by commenting.

Gary/W2INR