[AMRadio] hecklers

Mike Sanders K0AZ k0az at corpranet.net
Sat Jan 28 21:31:46 EST 2006

I agree. The 75 meter band needs to be opened up to voice lower in
frequency. The
current allocation for CW only makes no sense. Even running a CW subband
from 3500
to 3600 would be a help but I suspect it could be smaller than that and
still be no problem
for CW ops.
Just because I intend to use CW forever I am not in favor of protecting a
larger than
needed subband. I am in favor of subbands though.
73

K0AZ  Mike Sanders
18169 Highway 174
MT Vernon, Missouri 65712-9171