[AMRadio] hecklers

Mike Sanders K0AZ k0az at corpranet.net
Sun Jan 29 13:07:19 EST 2006

Actually CW is used up to about 144.250 regularly on Aurora openings and
other weak signal
openings. The 144.000 to 144.100 has been pretty much set aside for EME and
most ops honor
that convention. The K1JT suite of digital modes FSK441A and so on are being
run from 144.140
plus or minus with 140 as the calling frequency. There is not much of a
problem on 2 meters that
I know of regarding mode to mode feuds. At least in my part of the country.
Of course on the more
populated coasts it may be a problem but I have not heard anything to that
effect.

K0AZ  Mike Sanders
18169 Highway 174
MT Vernon, Missouri 65712-9171