[AMRadio] ARRL Bashing

W2AGN w2agn at pobox.com
Sun Jan 29 14:38:17 EST 2006

Larry Knapp wrote:
> It seems to me with all the skewering of the ARRL, one item that appears to be very relevant is
> the communication to the members of a division and the reverse and thus to the board of the ARRL.
<snip>

The problem is not communications with the Directors. The Directors have NO SAY.
The ARRL is run by the Executive Committee (read "Dave Sumner"). The BoD exist
as a pap for the masses who actually beieve they have some say. The problem is,
they don't.

At one time the ARRL might have been a representative organization. It is no
longer. The ARRL is "Of, By and FOR, the ARRL."
--
   / \   / \   / \   / \   / \   John L. Sielke