[AMRadio] 3-1000 Chimney Clips Needed

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 29 19:30:31 EST 2006

Ronnie, wouldn't the 4-1000A clips work.  I have a used 3-1000A with socket.
I may make an amplifier out of it.  Is that what you are comtemplating?
Ideas would be welcome.  I do know back in the 70's that this tube was smash
hit with the hams.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST