[AMRadio] UG 634U

Mike Dorworth, K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Sun Jan 29 20:56:34 EST 2006

I have a Millen ad in a 1963 CQ Magazine that says the Red and Black Millen
connectors are for HV and the Brown (yellow) is a special filled bakelite
for RF use ONLY! My friend says the Reds are the best since the Black are
pigmented with carbon to give the black color. Sounds right. Mounted on a
plastic disk they do count as pretty good. Metal screws are asking for
trouble. Nylon handy for this.  73 Mike.