[AMRadio] UG 634U

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 29 21:14:48 EST 2006

Mike, this is the most definitive explanation that I have received.  I am
sure that other will agree with you and so I am posting your post to the
entire group.  I never thought that the mica connector was for RF.  It was
this type that broke down in every instance with about 2,000 volts or more
when modulation voltage was applied.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST