[AMRadio] 3-1000 Chimney Clips Needed

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 30 08:19:39 EST 2006

Bob, the clips are not similar.  The ones used with the chimney for the
4-1000A are more like fuse clips.  See the 1967 ARRL Handbook's picture of
the 3-1000A linear.  You can clearly see these clips.

I wonder if curtain rod holders might work.  These are brass clips that a
hardware store might have or try WalMart in the curtain department.

Good luck and if you find something, please report back.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST