[AMRadio] AM Transmitter Advice??

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jan 31 14:25:22 EST 2006

I based my 813 rig on the article you talk about.
I did not do separate output decks but wound up with a
continuous coverage 1.5 to 30 mc setup.
A lot of the electronics (control, protection) I
got from that design though.

That article was very interesting, the decks wind up being quite small.

My modulator deck came right out of a QST article,
pair of 4cx250b's with minor changes.

Brett
N2DTS