[AMRadio] 813 question

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 31 18:14:43 EST 2006

Charlie,

    I read this email in a different way than most. To
me it was a wake up call to get my projects moving,
and not asumme that there is always another 20-30
years remaining to do fun ham radio stuff. In the last
few months two close family members have received bad
medical news that took the wind out of their forward
going outlook. Something to think about since someday
we will all be a SK. :-(

So make some "Angel-Music" with them 813's!

Regards,
Jim
WD5JKO