[AMRadio] 813 question

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jan 31 19:09:34 EST 2006

Jim,
Sorry to hear about the bad news.

I suspect there is a load of equipment sitting in peoples basements,
in barns, garages, etc, just rusting away.
People cant seem to part with it, but don't use it.

I know a friend close by who has two 32v3's sitting in his basement,
he never used them in 30 years, and has not used his regular rig
in 10 years.

I just don't get it, I got rid of everything except 2 pieces
(G76 and a 32V3) as I never used the other stuff, even though
it was nice to look at and fool with.

I built the homebrew stuff and sold all the classic stuff off, let someone
use and enjoy it, I had my fun with it.

Parts and tubes are the same way, plenty of people have a bunch of it
and I wonder how much will get used before it rusts away, rots, leaks
air, goes in the dumpster, etc..

Brett
N2DTS